Assembling the noho move™ chair is quick (3 minutes)
1. Open the box, remove the noho move seat cradle and, place it upside down on the floor (ideally a soft surface like carpet).
2. Locate the four legs and remove the protective wrapping and cardboard.
3. Attach each leg to the seat cradle by matching its geometric shape location-guide sticker to the corresponding sticker on the inverted seat cradle. Be sure to slide on each leg until you hear a “click”, indicating that the leg is safely attached.
4. Turn the chair with its attached legs upright, checking that each leg is securely attached.
5. Congratulations, you’re now ready to move!
For more detailed instructions, watch our noho move chair assembly video.
If your noho move gets a little grubby, simply clear away any debris, and use a cloth with soapy water to clean the entire surface area.